XML to XML c# Example
XML to XSD and XSD to C# class
Beautifying xmls Overview and Discussion of XPath
Define our own type in XSD, create repeating group
use xs:enumeration in XSD to restrict values in XML doc
Adding date, boolean and default value in xsd for a xml
Adding Max Value for a integer Validation for a xml tag value in xsd
Addind Simple Validation to xsd and xml
This video show how to validate xml follows the simple rule set in xsd. This is the content of the content creator and youtube. This is a colletion which we liked it
XML XSD Creation in Notepad++
This Video Helps to check How to create Xml, and corresponding xsd in notepad, the content is of the rights of the creator and youtube,
Function Apps Creation & Publish in Azure
This Video is an embed from Youtube which we want to share it to developers to refer for creation and publishing functionsapps
How Azure Storage and Webjobs can be made to work together
This is a description of how to use Microsoft Azure WebJobs together with Microsoft Azure Storage.
Azure Web Jobs Fundamentals
This Video gives a fundamental details of what a webjob is, creating a web job, deploying a web job and secheduling a web job
How RPA can help Labs in COVID-19 Test Reporting Automation
In COVID-19, there is a significant increase in the number of tests being done on a per-day basis. The demand at the testing sites are monstrous, and there is a long queue of individuals waiting to step through the examinations.
COVID-19 testing protocol requires a patient to be looked up first in the existing record, if not found, a new entry is added to the system. After this, the patient’s information and results are stored in the database and mailed back to the CDC, ICMR, or country-specific research centers. This procedure can add to the total time of patients holding up in the queue, resulting in approx 6-hours of waiting time.
Early diagnosis and quick response are significant in forestalling the spread of COVID-19, many hospitals and private labs are adopting advanced technological tools to automate the process of testing and other tasks in order to reduce the strain of a large amount of manual work being done on a daily basis.
Using RPA technology we can create Robots and assign them particular tasks like:
1. An RPA system will fetch in patients’ information, checks are then applied to find out whether they are existing patients or not in the database via a Citrix environment. The test outcomes are then recorded, and outcomes are sent to specific medical research centers. This whole process consumes 2-3 minutes for execution if done manually while using the RPA technology this can be executed in just 14-16 seconds.
2. Furthermore using RPA, a system can be created which will compile multiple pieces of information from the internet to create customized location-based content (eg. Arogyasetu Application). The robot then arranges the information into a daily report and provides the user with the latest updates, guidelines to get tested, and other important information related to his/her location.
3. Accelerate Radiology Results for COVID-19 Detection: Hospitals utilizing AI and RPA on CT scans (chest X rays) for quicker testing can decrease the patient hold up time by over 70%.
4. Schedule Remote Patient Consultations: Bots are helping by automatically scheduling the patients’ questions for appointments by means of video discussions and also ensures 24/7 accessibility of booking for patients.
5. Accelerate COVID-19 Vaccine Development: Automating the development of basic clinical testing information over numerous applications/groups to decrease the time required to design the vaccine.
With a robot replacing a nurse, the infection control division can spare out around 3 hours per day thus, allowing the clinical staff to invest their energy in dealing with patients as opposed to filling in the desk work.
- Saves 2-3 hours per day for the clinician
- Allows access to Real-time information
- Allows critical workers to work on more important tasks
- Improves overall experience
- Boost operational productivity
Insert KeyStrokes in Automation Anywhere
Insert keystroke is exactly what we would do the action from key board i.e if you want to do short cut for save then you will be using Ctrl + S so, using keystroke you can deliver specific keystrokes in an application as a human would enter on a regular keyboard.
In Automation Anywhere insert keystrokes by:
- Open a task using task editor
- Then drag and drop the Insert keystroke command into task editor
- Select the application needed keystrokes from the select window drop-down list
- Type/Insert/click on the specific keystrokes in the keystrokes box
- Insert keystrokes exactly as you performed on a keyboard ( here use Down and Up keys for commands that need to be pressed and held i.e short cut for save (Ctrl + S) would be inserted as shown in the keystroke box
Task editor where you can drag and drop Insert keystroke command
Short cut key for saving options (Ctrl + S), need to press Ctrl Down, S and then Ctrl Up.
Check encrypt keystrokes box to hide keystrokes from unauthorized users.
If you want to insert any custom variable or system defined variables
Key strokes exactly what appears in the keyboard