Position: Senior Software Engineer – Software Development
Job Description: Candidates having 4-5 years of experience in design and development of Software Application Development systems using C++ & Qt .
- Communicate with customer, gather and understand requirements
- Programming on Application firmware and IO drivers
- Support development teams Globally with Software testing
- Debugging and resolving complex issues independently during application development and sustenance
Candidate must have:
- B.Tech/ B.E/M.Tech – Electricals/ Electronics and communications with Computer programming or MCA/MS – Computer Science/ Engineering with experience working on electronics / automation domain
- 3-4 years of experience of Programming on controller firmware and IO drivers
- Demonstrated Proficiency in C++ and Application Development.
- Operating system: Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows
- Knowledge and experience using Eclipse, Code::Blocks, Octave, Scilabs
- Compilers / IDE’s: Qt SDK and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Tools : Github, Bitbucket, Jira, Fogbuz.
- Tortoise Hg and SVN: Distributed revision control system.
- Any Code reviewer tools /forms
- Target hardware knowledge with IO interface knowledge (PWN, ADC, DAC, Digital IO)
- Working experience on sensor and actuator interface, understanding on electronic control systems
- Working experience on communication protocols like CAN, SPI
- Knowledge on basic Hydraulics and Electrical Back ground.
- Proven track record of debugging and resolving complex issues independently during application development and sustenance
Is a Plus:
- Modelling and designing of software
- Documentation skills – documenting the design, specifications, test cases, results
- Automation using Python is a plus
To be successful in this position, applicant must be fluent in English language, possess effective communication, be confident with technology, and like to take on the challenges. Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills. Candidates must also be prepared to travel to Sweden as and when required.
In addition, candidate will be a team player with a strong commitment to the job and must also have a strong desire to deliver best practice solutions for our customers business.
Send You Resumes at email@example.com
Call at 080-23015030